Smart use of yoghurt mask-super fine and supple skin
Yogurt contains a large amount of lactic acid, which is mild and safe.
Yogurt skin care mask is the use of these lactic acid to exert the effect of peeling mask. Daily use will make the skin soft and delicate.
The method is also very simple, just a hand.
Ingredients: a cup of milk, flour, and a small bowl.
Practices: 1. Store the milk in a warm place for several days to ferment a large amount of lactic acid.
2. Put the appropriate amount of fermented milk and flour in a small bowl and mix well to make a thick flour paste (don’t mix it too thin, otherwise the mask cannot be thickened).
The milk used for fermentation must not be low fat, but must be regular whole milk.
Ideal if you can get fresh raw milk.
3. If necessary, add water to adjust the concentration.
Apply the face: 1. Apply fermented milk and massage for one minute.
2. Wipe the face with a hot towel.
3. Cover the entire face with a thick milk mask, leave it for 20 to 30 minutes, and wash it with warm water.
4. Pat green tea or other slightly acidic lotion and wait for it to dry.
5. Use the fermented milk as a cream to rub the face (it can’t stand its special odor, it can also be replaced by fresh milk or mixed cream).
6, milk mask can also be used for face washing, do not have to deliberately clean the face before and after use.
After four to five uses, the skin will have a completely new look.